Re: [casi] Regarding 'Testimony of the Iraqi Doctor' ---- Give me a break!

In a message dated 8/15/03 5:21:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
dzepplin@charter.net writes:

> Especially the ones that boast this 'holier
> than thou, peace & love' bullshit.

Clearly you are "here" on CASI for one purpose, to stir up trouble.  You hurl
insults at human beings who have sincere concerns, mischaracterize their
words and certainly their thoughts, oversimplify the issues, and use foul language
when you run out of other things to write.  If you had any sincere intention
to engage the individuals on this list in honest dialogue you perhaps would
understand how we have arrived at our conclusions.  We have of course heard the
premises from which you proceed for a very long time and I for one find your
rhetoric tired and dated.

For me, all emails that originate from 'dzepplin@charter.net' will receive
their due respect, which is to say none at all, I am thankful that my delete key
works.

Roger Stroope
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff USA

~Just 10% of our military budget spent yearly on the United States could give
every high school graduate a college education for four years.

~Fact:the proposed $48 billion increase in military spending for next year
(2004) is bigger than the total military budget of any other country on earth.