Transcript

Dear list members,
I could not find a full transcript of the SH and April Glaspie meeting, but I have now got hold of a relatively complete transcript of the key parts of the conversation from the 'THE NEW YORK TIMES'  dated Sun, Sept 23, 1990. If anyone else is interested in having a copy, it can be found at:    http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html
Regards Hadi