Looking for Figures

Dear list members,
I am looking for figures preferably from reputable respected sources on a number of issues related to sanctioned Iraq.

I am trying to find a breakdown on estimates for:
i) The number of estimated deaths per day.
ii) The number of estimated deaths per month.
iii) The number of estimated total number of sanctions related deaths since sanctions were imposed.
iv) The number of bombing missions conducted by US forces in the No Fly Zones since 1998.

Also may I ask if anyone knows where I might find a copy of the full transcript (as opposed to just media extracts) of the meeting between Saddam Hussein and the US ambassador April Glapsie in 1991 where she famously gave Iraq the 'green light' to invade Kuwait?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide in advance,
Regards Hadi.