Re: Halabja

To Sir Terence Clark.
I'm sorry if my message, re. D. Mellor, Halabja etc. was not sufficiently
clear. Nothing, from it, was quoted from Hansard - I merely
suggested that Felicity Arbuthnot could try Hansard, 1988. The source I had
copied out was taken from the internet, a site called 'Iraq Chronology',
which I assumed was "an independent source?". It is quite possible, as
you suggest, that it is an American source, or based on such. (Admittedly, I
had some trouble identifying that source.) - I hope this is of some help.

Yours sincerely,
Bert Gedin (B'ham, U.K.).