legal action against sanctions

Hi everyone,

We need help to find Iraqi families who have lost their loved ones as a
result of the sanctions and who are willing to participate in our leagl
action against the US government.

I am writing to you on behalf of International Raelian Movement. As a
non-profit organization promoting world peace and justice we are undertaking
a legal class action suit against the US government for the dying
children in Iraq. We need help to find Iraqi families and individuals who
have lost their children or other loved ones as the result of the sanctions
and who would like to participate in this legal class action...we appreciate
any help you can give us in finding these people and finding organizations
who can help us.

Please email me directly with any information you have.

Mehran Raeli, PhD
Boston, USA