Re: [casi] Collective Punishment for Downing Black Hawk?

This is what they know best, terrorizing the civilian population! As if the
don't know of the "collective punishment" of the 12 years of their
sanctions. This is another example "democratizing" the people of Iraq
through the F-16 Bombers.

Best regards
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, occupied Iraq

"In the new air strikes, F-16 fighter-bombers dropped three 227kg bombs near
Fallujah, in the area west of Baghdad where 16 American soldiers were killed
when a US Chinook helicopter was downed a week ago"

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3533530&thesection=news&t
hesubsection=world

US warplanes resume strikes within Iraq

11.11.2003

BAGHDAD - United States warplanes bombed targets in Iraq yesterday in air
strikes that resumed last week for the first time in more than six months
after the shooting down of three American helicopters.

The renewed air strikes came as Iraq's interim foreign minister promised
that local leaders would meet a December deadline for setting out a path
towards self-rule.

The pledge by Hoshiyar Zebari came amid frustration expressed by occupation
officials that Iraqi politicians have not moved more quickly to draw up
plans for taking over power.

In the new air strikes, F-16 fighter-bombers dropped three 227kg bombs near
Fallujah, in the area west of Baghdad where 16 American soldiers were killed
when a US Chinook helicopter was downed a week ago.

The air strikes followed attacks on US troops.

Warplanes dropped bombs on suspected guerrilla hideouts on Saturday around
Saddam Hussein's hometown of Tikrit.