[casi] Iraqis to get their act together?

Dear Bob,

You hit the nail on the head with the "protection racket" point, but I cannot
think how Iraqis, vandalized, raped, terrorized, and divided as they are,
could "get their act together now and mount a unified effort to form a
government of their own". I wish they could, but I am afraid you are much too
optimistic in saying that. In fact, it seems they are looking to the occupiers
to sort things out, just as the disrespectful bunch of the 'international
community' do.

Best,
Attila
Hungary