[casi] shame on Hungarian politicians

Now that the UN has blessed the crime, even our opposition had no scruples
about becoming subcontractors to the gang in Iraq. They are sending a troop of
300 soon, to carry out 'transporting and humanitarian tasks'. Not a vote
against, not a single abstention. There was a heated argument in which the
goverment side blamed the opposition for postponing their amen up to now, and
the opposition retorting that they were right in waiting for the UN to take
the initiative. It's all so miserable...

'This is a unique opportunity to play a role in shaping a new world order, and
it would be not a mistake but a crime to miss it', said the ex-communist
minister of defense. Could he be any baser than that?

However hard it is in a world like this, we should keep up our spirits.

Best,
Attila
Budapest