Re:[casi] Re: Drs tell how childrens' death became propoganda

"throw flowers (reportedly cut pink and cream
carnations - when did anyone see them in Iraq?)"

I did! We used to have them in our garden in
Baghdad. They are actually quite common there.

If an Iraqi doctor says that sanctions killed
children and Saddam was doing his best to help
them, he is a genuine doctor.

If an Iraqi doctor says that they were able to
get whatever medecines they needed but Saddam
spent millions on palaces instead, he is a CIA
stooge with white coat.

"Iraqi people were bribed to smile and wave to
coalition forces"
This is a fact

"British journalists and politicians were
repotedly bribed to oppose the removal of Saddam"
This completely untrue.

Ahmed

This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the portal site owned by
Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available to all members of the public to use for
personal reasons only.  Not all subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an
easyGroup company.