Fw: [casi] THAW - Theaters Against War

----- Original Message -----
From: Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH
To: apeace promise
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [casi] THAW - Theaters Against War

PROVE IT. Where are the numbers.  You want to vent your spleen about how horrible the US and its
Government are but once someone calls you on it you resort to ad hominem comments.  Your right to
express your opinions, a right which I respect and defend, does not mean I do not have the right to
express myself.

Childhood issues?  Yes they exist.  But you seem to imply that as I am an American my childhood is
meaningless and that your distorted perception of children's issues in iraq take precedence over
all else including the right of American children not to be murdered by terrorist thugs.

I will tell you what childhood issue has bearing on how I view saddam.  It is that he is a bully
and I do not like bullies.

If you really believe, as you seem to believe, that the President of the United States is even 1%
as evil as saddam you are a fool or a fascist follower of saddam.  You, and the rest of saddam's
useful idiots, are free to express your opinions even they are a pile of bovine fecal matter.  Now
if you were an iraqi, in iraq, opposing saddam you would not be free for you would be dead.

73 de tim kg6irh.