[casi] Re: THAW - Theaters Against War

Charges were dropped against Ritter, because the case was without merit (unlike the GAO reasons for
dropping their Cheney suit, but I digress).
It is the USA's sanctions that have killed Iraqis.  That's it.  You have chosen to believe the
media's lie about the situation.  Fox News might as well have written your response.  But that's
not your fault, and I don't blame you for your lack of knowledge.
And maybe you should look into Tupac a little more than what Dan Quayle says about him.  I bet you
probably believe the same things about Malcolm X, right?  Let me put it in perspective with a few
words I wrote on the subject of Mr. Shakur...

Tupac Shakur (rapper extraordinaire, as opposed to message board poster ordinaire) would often sing
about the struggles that poor (usually minority) Americans had to deal with every day. He would
point out how America would ignore blacks killing blacks, and dismiss pleas for monetary help,
claiming there was just no extra money to help these people out. Then, when a couple of rich
(usually white) citizens feel threatened by these same poor people, there is suddenly UNLIMITED
funds for punishing them. the point, basically, is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of
cure. Well, this is no different from American's attitudes abroad. USA STILL refuses to help
rebuild Afghanistan, knowing that's part of what caused 9/11. USA still won't help out Palestine
economically. But 1TRILLION for invading Iraq? NO PROBLEM!

I'm seeing it clearer
Hating the picture in the mirror
They claim we inferior
So why the f*ck these devils fear ya?
I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause
Expect a blood bath
The aftermath is y'alls
I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying
Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying
Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust
And then they beg when my guns bust
They don't give a f*ck about us

http://www.raplyricssearch.com/Songs/0,3520.aspx

 Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH <kg6irh@pacbell.net> wrote:saddam has killed expotentially more
iraqi babies than the US by direct means, as even that unregistered sex offender Scott Ritter said,
and by using money from oil for food sales to build presidential palaces and WMDs and letting his
thug underlings loot food and medical supplies intended for the iraqi people which those thieving
thugs sell at very inflated prices on the black market. And if you really do not believe this, or
that saddam has WMDs, or that saddam has ties to ubl and a-q well Ive got some Bay Area bridges for
sale. Do I respect the opinions of you useful idiots for saddam.  While I respect your right to
express them I can not, and will not, respect an opinion which ha less use than a pile of rat
turds. Finally, I find it very hypocrytical for someone using a online name that belonged to a
rather infamous thug who incited, encouraged and abetted the deaths of many, many persons, usually
poor people and often children, to lecture me about my morals. But I suppose it is very reasonable
for someone glorifying such a CRAP musician to support saddam.   You just seem to plain love
violent murdering thugs. 73 de tim kg6irh.----- Original Message ----- From: tupac shakur To:
kg6irh@pacbell.net Cc: peggyannp@msn.com Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:14 PMSubject: THAW -
Theaters Against War

Let me try your logic:

War kills babies.  You support war.  Therefore, you support killing babies.

Why do you want to kill babies?

"Anyone who calls herself or
himself
progressive and does not support removing the butcher of baghdad is
really
fascist who supports the continuing murder and enslavement of the
iraqi
people by saddam."