Re: [casi] THAW - Theaters Against War

So why do you not tell us eaxctly when and where each of the persons you
name were when the events you describe?  And while you are at it why do you
not tell us exactly what the US did wrong in each of those events?

Or is that I am supposed to accept your conclusions at face value.  That
will not happen as I think for myself.

I dare you to answer my questions with facts not rhetoric.  You might find I
even agree with you sometimes.  But you will never convince me that because
my Nation has done things wrong in the past that it can never do the right
thing now or in the future.

Finally, who in the hell are you to tell me what is best for me to do.  That
sounds like a fascist who wants to run my life even though I do not even
know if you can run your own life.

The left, to which you apparently stick to like super glue without also
apparently thinking for yourself, has no claim to hold the high ground on
human rights.  It has a history of horrible repression in many places
including some of the nations you mention.  And the left is more active than
the right in this Nation when he comes to suppression of human rights
particularly freedom of expression of ideas it does not like.

73 de tim kg6irh.