Re: [casi] HBO Adds Disclaimer to Gulf War Movie

Dear Salwa and list,

Thank you for responding to my post, Salwa. Here are a few links I found
through Google:

http://www.hbo.com/corpinfo/contactus.shtml  This is a feedback form for
HBO. You may write and demand that HBO honours facts and not cater to their
own bias. Those who want to learn about the Gulf War deserve to be treated
as intelligent human beings and not as impressionable/naive. Misinformation
can cause a great deal of harm to the wrong person.

If you want to speak out publically on this topic, they also offer a forum
you can post to. It may help spark interest:

http://boards.hbo.com/forum.jsp?forum=20

And for HBO original works covering Iraq and the Gulf War:

http://search.hbo.com/compass?ui=sr&chunk-size=&page=&view-template=hbo&scope=gulf+war

Best,

Anai Rhoads