Re: [casi] Colin's post on what best helps the Iraqi people

    Hello, I am new to this list and before I say what I wanted to say, let
me introduce myself. My name is Andrew, I live in the U.S. and I disagree
wholly with what Bush is doing. His war-mongering is ridiculous and is just
another stain on an already-stained continuum of US foreign policy.
    What I was going to say was directed to Lisa. Following is a link to a
site where you can find the PDF for the "Pax Americana" document. It's about
halfway down the page. The web address is:
http://www.comw.org/qdr/stratdebates.html

                            Andrew
<<I am not familiar with this Glasgow newspaper and

don't know how to verify the existence of the

"document" they refer to, exposing a pax Americana

that is indeed frightening.  I would appreciate

comments on the legitimacy of this newspaper.>>