[casi] Jelly Sweets and Crayons.

Hi all,
       Has anybody out there ever had the listed items
below, prevented from being sent to child
relatives/friends or similar to Iraq?

I was told I could not send to my cousins the
following:
           3xpackets Jelly sweets.
           2x packets of crayons.
           2x colouring books.

I was also informed that I would have to apply for an
export liscense to send them. for more information
please phone 0161 286 7950.

yours sincerely,
Hussein Al-alak.