self presentation

Greeting CASI 's members

I have just joined the list, I ' am palestinian living in Spain, and beside being a ROR activist ( Right Of Return) for the palestinian refugees [ Al-Awda] , I have launched a similar campaign for lifting the sanctions over the innocent Iraqui People, thru the list in spanish :
Fin-Embargo-Iraq@yahoogroups.com
Fin-Embargo-Iraq-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

All in order to educate the West about the serious consecuences of the sanctions as well as all forms of opression that arabs in general are suffering from the Anglo-American arrogance.

Hope to be enough useful to the cause
Salutes to all members.

In Solidarity

Ahmed Yacoub