Nose in news coverage- interview sunday am.

 Tomorrow morning there will be several interviews on the radio, possibly on TV too about the Voices nose in. At the moment we have an interview schheduled on SSunday service on BBC Five Live, 693 or 909 MW. The interview is a chat around sanctions on Iraq and sanctions on S Africa (because later on Sunday is the big Nelson Mandela concert on Trafalgar Ssquare). They will have me and Richard Garfield on.

So anyway, if anyone hears any interviews or spots any news coverage over the next week or so let us know, either call me on 020 8554 2205 or  Voices on 0845 458 2564.

Ricard Byrne

Voices in the Wilderness UK

Do You Yahoo!?