Focus of discussion

Dear all,

I'm writing as the list manager to remind all participants please to keep the discussion focussed on the UN sanctions on Iraq. While I personally share your concern about the violence in Palestine and recognise that the situation in Iraq should be viewed in the wider context of the Middle East, there is already a high volume of messages on the CASI list and we ask members to keep their postings directly relevant to the sanctions.

Thanks for your co-operation, Ali Draper.

Lists Manager, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
www.casi.org.uk              fax: 0870 063 5022

Ali Draper
079 90 50 30 26
Girton College, Cambridge, CB3 OJG