requesting suggestions for Albright handout

Dear Folks,

    Secty. Albright will be commencement speaker at George Washington
University this coming Sunday. I have attached the draft of a handout. I
tried to make it subtle so people would read it.
I'd really appreciate any constructive criticism.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Albright2000.doc