Final message

I have have been forced to write to the list one more time, because I have been sent emails telling me that it may have been some technical thing that made it appear that people were leaving because of my opinions. However I must say that I also received several mails which suggested I was the cause. Like this extract for example.
" I do not think that it is a coincidence someone asked to be removed from
the list after this latest exchange. I will not say that I 'understand how
frustrating it is to be confronted with these issues, or others who do not
subscribe to your viewpoint, but I sympathise....I'd strongly suggest that personal insights such as these be left out.....etc etc

This was the main factor which made me think the subsequent delistings were because of me and I did not wish to be the cause of this.