Re: [casi] Strange E-Mails (should be, immediately, deleted!).

Dear Suzy & List,

These are my personal views/feelings, which CASI may, or may not agree with.
But these days, any time really, we have to be most careful about
worm/bug/virus infestation. As soon as I see anything the slightest suspect,
I simply delete it, without much hesitation. And I have recieved lots of
'unusual' postings, recently. Including being flooded with scores of
"C.A.S.I." messages. My feeling is these are
possibly malicious, & potentially dangerous to our computers. My personal
advice is: "If in doubt - DELETE!". Don't let curiousity get the better of
you by investigating dodgy e-mails, esp. the attachments - don't gamble! If
some of you have other views, esp. the computer buffs, please do share them!

Greetings,    Bert.