Re: [casi] Strange E-Mails

I have been getting these also. I was not sure if they were coming
directly, or via casi through a hack of some sort, and am awaiting a
reply from the casi administration.

Yes, I judge this to be a denial of service attack -- which is a federal
crime. If they do not stop I plan to contact the state attorney general,
the FBI, and other appropriate authorities.