[casi] An Appeal + Thanks

Greetings all,

Could it be accepted that our list is for the exchange of pertinent information that helps each of
us in our different and direct fields of endeavour to advise and inform other centres of influence?

We all need the cooperation of officials in bureaucracies to attend to our claims. They, like
ourselves, do not deserve to be blamed nor antagonized when carrying out policies determined by
others.
Experience shows we all need the goodwill of each other and those with whom we may not be in accord
but from whom we seek understanding  for the perceived good of mankind.

With respect to each one and my warm thanks for the information the List has passed to me for use
in my direct and non-public communications with policy makers at the highest levels.

Roy Skinner
Switzerland