[casi] Future of Iraq Portal (help and dissemination)

Dear Friends,

I=92ve previously mentioned my Future of Iraq portal
(http://www.justinalexander.net/iraq/) and would welcome your assistance
in making sure this site is an expansive and useful resource on
information and organisations working on Iraq. So please let me know if
I'm missing any important sites or if you have suggestions on improving
and expanding the site.

I'd also be grateful if you could link to it via any organisations you
are involved with and submit it to any relevant websites. It's crucial
that progressive people involved with Iraq are aware of all the many
initiatives which are happening so that we work together effectively.
This is what that Portal is intended to facilitate.

Also if anyone would like to develop and maintain an Arabic Portal to
run alongside my English one, please get in touch.

Allah yibarakum,

Justin Alexander

"I know that changing the world is not easy
but it remains necessary nonetheless." - Fadhil al-Azzawi
www.JustinAlexander.net | tel +44 7813 137171
Weblog | Jubilee Iraq | Future of Iraq portal