[casi] Re: Urgent Request that you Prevent Rwanda Redux

Once more you show contempt for the citizen by refusing to answer, leaving me
with no recourse except the listservs and media.

I must conclude that you are too frightened and self censoring to care enough
even about American kids to work to save the lives of "enemy kids".  How sad.
Perhaps you were human beings once, not just mindless killers in suits.
I guess you don't go to hospitals to see infants die because of the greed of
corporations that you serve. Eichmann would be proud, but your parents and
children must be deeply ashamed. And you too must ultimately face death and ask
did you blow it?

   Don't worry, I won't write you again. Foolishly optimistic of me to think
that anyone who worked for the State Department gave a damn about kids--theirs
or ours. Guess you are too busy creating terrorism so you can fight it,
Lockhead-Martin can make its billions, and you get a  promotion.

      Well, your plans may be jeopardized by the fact your lies to enable the
latest slaughter in Iraq are unraveling and with the ruin of the American middle
class, it may be you good servants of the weapons industry who end up at in the
dock with the other enablers of genocide.

         We Americans are beginning to  see through your self-serving lies. We
do not admire you, but fear and dread you and view you as a curse on what
remains of the Bill of Rights. Try reading today's USA Today. For the first time
I think it's not hopeless to I send them a letter to the editor -- this note to
you--  since they clobbered your evil, lying  boss*, maybe they will print this.

   *now the world knows what Albright looks like in black face, wearing pants.

     I hope you change from being 21st centry baby killers to decent human
beings.
OM Mani padme hum.
tom

p.s. to my friends working  to end the slaughter of children in the name of
greed, I'd appreciate your feedback. I'm for  experimenting. Some say we should
continue to  speak politely with these killers in stripped suits. I've tried
that any get nothing back, so I'm trying a more direct approach.