Re: [casi] Yeah, Yippee - Kill that Looter Ratpack ...

In a message dated 7/9/2003 12:58:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, AS-ILAS@gmx.de writes:

> KILL THE LOOTERS
> Elizabeth Stone, head of archaeology at Stony Brook
> University in New York
> estone@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
When I read this report, I was amazed that someone in the academic community would make a statement
like this.  Then I woke up.  I am wondering if any of you think it would be appropriate to write to
this individual and draw attention to what she is suggesting?  Or if any of you have already, I
would love to see what you have written.
Thanks

Roger Stroope
"the choice, non-violence or nonexistence"
Austin College