Re: [casi] Israeli Forces in Iraq?

Dear Nicole & List,

Interesting question, whether or not Israeli forces are aiding invasion of
Iraq. To my knowledge, they are not. Why? Probably because of some deal with
the US. Israel has nuclear weapons (one Palestinian scientist,
Mordechai Vanunu, is still languishing in an Israeli jail, for having
revealeled Iasraeli nuclear secrets to 'The Sunday Times', in the -80's).-
As we know, the Palestinian situation remains, to put it mildly,
unresolved, this has created much hostility, towards Israel, in Middle
Eastern etc. countries. For Israel to have joined in this illegal invasion
would certainly have been regarded as provocative.

Israel's military technology is highly developed, "the U.S. military is
permeated by technology developed in Israel..." Other countries, too,
import Israeli technology. To find out more (this gives me a sense of deja
vus - pardon my French!), click on Google, then put questions - one at a
time - , e.g. 'Israeli Participation in Invasion of Iraq?' or 'Are Israeli
Troops Combatants in Iraq?' etc. Use your own imagination, and you will get
your facts. - Alright?

Greetings,

Bert G.