Re: [casi] publicity of anomalous birth defects in Iraq needed now

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:27:03 -0700, pjw8 <Philippa.Winkler@NAU.EDU> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> The time has come to publicize those photographs of grotesque birth
> defects
> that US/UK imperialism has inflicted on our sisters and brothers in Iraq
> as
> well as on offspring of US/UK veterans, linked to the use of DU.
> These photos have to be our posters in the marches and demonstrations. We
> have
> to incorporate the film footage of  birth defects in our videos and
> documentaries.

Hi,

I was thinking just the same thing today, especially now that the war is
being touted as a moral war to liberate iraq. Where can we get hold of
footage and high-res images that we could use in documentaries and posters?

Sorry if I missed the information in an earlier post, Ive only just signed
up to this list.

Mark Muhleder