RE: [casi] Intelligence? the British dossier on Iraq's security infrastructure

Perhaps we should draw the details of the dishonest dossier to the
attentions of the French and Russian governments, in case they ever fall
into the trap of taking British propaganda seriously.

Downing Street's response to the revelations has been risible; they said
they had several sources and didn't credit any of them (this is actually an
aggravating factor in the offence, not an excuse).  We should put pressure
on the government to apologize for its deception in passing off other
people's work as its own.

There is also an article about the dossier on the website of Sueddeutsche
Zeitung (a German newspaper) - http://www.sueddeutsche.de/

Richard