[casi] all UK articles on plagiarised dossier/Radio 4

BBC Radio 4 news bulletins have been carrying reports all day.

In addition to the Today programme there was a long feature on The World
at One - and PM has just reported on it, including a question to a
pundit (sorry, didn't catch his name) as to whether it has ever happened
before - not to the pundit's knowledge (!?).

Cathy Aitchison
In message <E18h6JQ-00036F-00@coll.ra.phy.cam.ac.uk>, Sanjoy Mahajan
<sanjoy@mrao.cam.ac.uk> writes

Cathy Aitchison