RE: [casi] Saddam apologises?

Dear List,
Again, put this together with freeing political prisoners, talks with the
opposition...these are all signs of a policy change that has to be played up
to the hilt by the anti-sanctions movement, because the US will downplay these
signals, Philippa

>===== Original Message From hasseini@maktoob.com (Hassan Zeini) =====
>Dear Anai & List,
>
>I am enclosing two articles on this issue.
>
>HZ

>http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Articl
e_Type1&c=Article&cid=1035775338064&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154