Re: [casi] Resolution 1441

I have to admit that I am from Birmingham.

Sunni in Birmingham is pronounced Sooni.  By Sunni (or Sooni)  Arabs I mean those Arabs who follow
that branch of Islam as opposed to Shia.   I understand that most Kurds in Iraq are also Sunni
muslims.  Most muslims in Birmingham are Sunnis (mainly Pakistani, Kashmiri or Bangladeshi)  I
believe there are a couple of Shi'a mosques, but I have never visited or prayed at any of the Shi'a
mosques.  (I know there is one, but there might be a second).