[casi] Germany unconvinced by Blair's Iraq dossier

>From Islamic Republic News Agency
http://www.irna.com/en/head/020925174547.ehe.shtml

Germany unconvinced by Blair's Iraq dossier

 Berlin, Sept 25, IRNA -- British Prime Minister Tony Blair's dossier
on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program has not altered
Germany's opposition to a United States assault on Baghdad.
    "We did not see anything new (in the dossier) but we will
carefully review it," government spokesman Uwe-Karsten Heye said here
Wednesday at the weekly press briefing.
    The Blair dossier highlights Iraq's nuclear,
biological and
chemical weapons capabilities based upon British intelligence and
military assessments.
    The British prime minister
had earlier voiced support for military
actions against the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein as the 'last
resort'.
OT/HZ/AH
End

Looking to be employed? We have an ocean of employers and employees waiting to be matched. Go to
Maktoob Jobs NOW.
http://www.maktoob.com/