Re: [casi] Question - Iraqis' attitude toward "regime change"

Whilst I would be loathe to claim that I have any idea of what the people of
Iraq feel, I would imagine the the people of Iraq most certianly do not
support the 'regime change' plan of the USA, considering that they feature
in that plan, and in none too positive a light.

A large number of them might appreciate a change of government (or not), but
I am sure that they do not support foreign bombs falling on their houses,
schools, hospitals and cultural heritage in order to achieve that aim.