Re: [casi] Question - Iraqis' attitude toward "regime change"

The US or US (or indeed UK) groups have absolutley no legal or moral right
to 'agree to a regime change'in Iraq any more than the equally outrageous
equivalent statement that Iraqis 'agree to a regime change'in America. I
suggest looking uo coup d'etat and assassination in the Oxford or any
dictionary. Illegal and murder looms large. To paraphrase from another
quote, we are in danger of becoming the rogue states we were warned about.

Even the most fair minded seem to be being sucked into this making a
decision for Iraq. Iraq and Iraq's people must be the only ones to decide
their destiny - as us all where ever we live. It's called democracy.

My personal views, best, felicty a.