[casi] URGENT - PLEASE COME TO F.C.O. ON WEDNESDAY 24TH

Dear Friends,

Jack Straw is hosting a reception for leaders of the Muslim Community this
coming Wednesday (24th July at 6.00pm) at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
in King Charles Street London SW1.

We have been informed that at the meeting he is likely to be attempting to
foster their support for an attack on Iraq and is therefore using the
opportunity as yet another cynical PR exercise for the recruitment of Muslim
leaders to support the war. Although time is short we plan to picket the
meeting and would really love any help we could get. This could be the first
in a series of "softening up" measures taken by the Government for a war on
Iraq. Please help us and come to the picket at 6.00pm next Wednesday or
contact me on 0771 267 3467.

With best wishes,

Stuart Halford

Tel/Fax: 0044 (+) 1273 480 810