Re: [casi] John Sweeney's latest propaganda pieces

John Sweeney also did a Correspondent piece on Radio 4 Saturday morning.
We made a complaint to the BBC along the lines of below - that it was
very biased and dismissive and ignorant of UN and other NGO's work -
suggesting they were being duped by GoI etc.

BBC phone number of comments: 0870 0100123

producer of R4 Correspondent: tony.grant@bbc.co.uk

Producer of TV Correspondent: farah.durrani@bbc.co.uk

Emma

In message <000e01c219ca$c74e97a0$d10a893e@p300-user>, Voices uk