Re: [casi] Newspaper Extracts

Dear all

Subscribers who have seen items in the newspapers that are interesting but
not urgent might like to consider sending them to me at
newsclippings@casi.org.uk for inclusion in the weekly news posting. I don't
guarantee inclusion (nor will I be able to acknowledge all the material I
receive. Pressure of time) but if it doesn't appear and you still think it's
worth posting you can always then send it direct to the list. Please note
that the newsclipping service is in general only concerned with material
from newspapers (around the world) or news agencies. Please don't forget
to include URLs.

The newsclippings@casi.org.uk address has been created as a convenient way
of reaching the person who compiles the weekly news postings (currently
me). Sending items to this address rather than my personal address also
has the advantage that I can easily identify them as news items, and they
can be re-routed to an alternative news clipper if I am away.

Best wishes

Peter Brooke