Re: [casi] Newspaper Extracts

Some of the list members obviously have missed the point I was trying to
make.  To start with those who said it is a matter of one click obviously
have a lot of time on their hands.  You should know well it is not just a
click.  The way these news items are presented in one message and another is
quite different and the ONLY way to find out if you have seen a particle
extract is to sieve through the each list thoroughly.  Surely we should be
using our valuable time for promoting our cause rather than having to read
two week old news items 5 times!

Those resbonsble for producing these news extracts please bear this in mind
in the future.

HA