FW: smart sanctions

----------
From: pjw8 <pjw8@dana.ucc.nau.edu>
To: farbuthnot <asceptic@freenetname.co.uk>
Subject: RE: smart sanctions
Date: Fri, Jun 15, 2001, 4:22 pm

Felicity,
Could you pass this onto the group? For some reason I can't
email them.
I don't think we should call them sanctions at all, it
gives a sense of legitimacy which I hate.
We should from now we should refer to 'the hunger weapon, ie the
so called sanctions.' Soft sanctions and all the rest of it,
should be refered to making the hunger weapon more lethal.
Thanks, Philippa Winkler

>===== Original Message From farbuthnot <asceptic@freenetname.co.uk> =====
>For what it is worth, I am using 'enhanced' sanctions, best, felicity a.
>--
>This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
>For removal from list, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk
>Full details of CASI's various lists can be found on the CASI website:
>http://www.casi.org.uk

Philippa Winkler
Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
"kiss the mountain air we breathe"