Voices in the Wilderness: Denis Halliday Interview on CNN (fwd)

You might find this interesting, perhaps we can watch this is Britian?!
------------------

Greetings,

We just received word from Iraq that Denis Halliday will be
interviewed TODAY from Iraq by CNN Atlanta at 10:30 p.m. Baghdad
time:  that is 2:30 pm Eastern USA, 1:30 pm Chicago, etc., etc.
This is an extremely important interview because Halliday has just
met with Kurds in Northern Iraq and has much to say about the
issue of smuggling and the use of funds from smuggling to rebuild
infrastructure in Iraq.

Please watch the interview, and if you are able to tape it, PLEASE
LET US KNOW. Sorry about the short notice-- we literally just
learned this from the delegation in Iraq. IF it isn't live, all
the better, please keep an eye out for it and tape it if you
can--- THANK YOU!!

Thank you,

Tom Jackson

Voices in the Wilderness