medicines to Iraq

Quakers in New Zealand are beginning to organise fund-
raising and hospital equipment appeals.

Could someone please tell us;
a) What is the present situation regarding cancer-treatment
and pain-relief drugs in Iraqi hospitals?
b) Is it possible to get in touch with one of the hospitals to
see what equipment they need?
c)Once we have collected some money, what is the best
way to convert it into results in Iraq's hospitals?

We understand you successfully get these kinds of things to
Iraq, while we don't want to put extra work on your
shoulders, would it be feasible simply to send our financial
contribution to you?

Have you any other suggestions?

Sincerely,
Tony Maturin.