New Labour raffle

hi there,

its been a long time since I've written to this newsgroup, so hello to
those of you i've not met, and those who have forgotten me.

There is to be a New Labour event in my constituency, intended to raise
money for the party as well as be the formal adoption of Stephen Byers
as the Labour candidate in the election (if the election is called by
Blair).  They are asking for people to donate raffle prizes, so i
thought this could be a great opportunity to show up Labour and Byers.
I thought maybe i could donate a book on the sanctions by Pilger, or
Felicity Arbuthnot, or perhaps a photograph from Deryk Houston's
collection.  Does anyone have any other ideas, or any suitable prizes
for the raffle?  I have an anti-sanctions flyer which is signed by
Rodney Bickerstaff, Tony Benn and John Pilger from the Durham Miner's
Gala which i thought would be pretty cool as a prize (it will only get
lost if i keep it, anyway).

If anyone can get in touch with authors/artists/activists who wouldn't
mind donating something to do with sanctions for this event, please pass
on my address (ronan@cableinet.co.uk).  If anyone can send me anything,
please email me and I'll give my postal address.

If my plan succeeds, I'll be sure to update you on what the reaction is.

Take care

Ronan

oh, by the way, i did a new labour (spoof) website, which is on
www.geocities.com/nt_new_labour