RE: Reply to Chris Williams on the nature of sin

Well, we've both had our respective says. I think that both of us have
comitted the error - to an extent - of treating the other as a
representative of some tendency that we don't like, rather than the person
we're responding to.

Be that as it may, this exchange has gone on for long enough, so I'll end my
half of it before it becomes tedious.

still for international solidarity,

Chris