Re: Resolutions

> Can anyone tell me where I can find copies of the various Resolutions
> imposed by the UNSC on Iraq.  I have tried the UN web site, but cannot
> see them there.  Many refer to them in their reports/books on the
> subject, but I would like to see them in print, if possible.

Hi Valerie,

A number of people have lists of the Security Council resolutions on Iraq.
Our website, for example, has one.  It can be found by following the "info
sources" link from the mainpage and then finding the "Security Council"
section on that page.  A link will take you to

        http://www.cam.ac.uk/societies/casi/info/scriraq.html

which lists the resolutions, as well as slightly annotating them.

We've tried to collect as many of the relevant documents to the situation
in Iraq as possible on our site.  Furthermore, if we're missing any, we
like to be told so that we can add them.

We don't have much information on the Turkish dams as they are not
directly related to the UN sanctions on Iraq, our focus.

I hope that this helps somewhat.

Best wishes,

Colin Rowat

Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
http://www.casi.org.uk               fax 0870 063 5022
                    are you on our announcements list?

393 King's College            www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST             tel: +44 (0)7768 056 984
England                       fax: +44 (0)8700 634 984