Re: Jordan and the Gulf War

Dear Liz

Yes, but just because the Kuwaitis have the bad habit of not regarding
non-Kuwaitis living in Kuwait as people does not mean we have to follow
suit. And I am not suggesting that they all supported Saddam Hussein. I'm
merely pointing to the excuse that was given by the Kuwaiti government for
expelling them out of the country. Without, so far as I am aware,
compensation.

Peter