Campaign for the unilateral breaking of the embargo

Hello !

I have some second hand information about a campaign launched in several
european countries in order to persuade national governments to unilaterally
break the embargo against Iraq. From what I've gathered this campaign has
the support of some members of the European parliament, Luisa Morgantini
among others.

On behalf of Moroccan human rights militants and journalists, I would like
to learn more about this particular initiative, in order to launch a similar
one in Morocco.

Thank you in advance for your help

Karim Kettani