Re: My Summary Of The Pilger Documentary (For Non-Uk Readers)

Thanks to all for sharing the reports of the Pilger documentary for the
non-UK readers

I would like to purchase a copy of the documentary - does anyone know how
I may do so?

Also, and more importantly, does anyone know of efforts to distribute this
documentary to TV stations in the US? We can easily get it on local public
access tv channels, and we can lobby to get it on PBS channels.

Thank you,
-Rania Masri (US resident)

http://iraqaction.org

  Also see: