Source: Direct Submission
To: msanews@msanews.mynet.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:07:18 -0600
Title: looking for bidoon (bidun)

TEXT:

... my name is achy obejas and i'm a reporter with the chicago
tribune. we're currently working on a series about exile and its
conditions, involving people from all over the world, including
palestinians, poles, cubans, eritreans, etc.

we're interested in talking to exiles from kuwait, particularly
stateless bidoon (bidun) in illinois or greater chicago. if you
fit this description, or know someone who does, and want to tell
us your story, please call me at 312 222 3691 or write me at this
address and/or at achy@aol.com. thank you very much.

                 __  __________   _  _______      ______
                /  |/  / __/ _ | / |/ / __/ | /| / / __/
               / /|_/ /\ \/ __ |/    / _/ | |/ |/ /\ \
              /_/  /_/___/_/ |_/_/|_/___/ |__/|__/___/

Views expressed on MSANEWS do not necessarily represent those of the
MSANEWS
editors, the Ohio State University or any of our associated staff and
"watchers". Further distribution of material featured on this list may
be
restricted. In all cases, please obtain the necessary permission of the
authors or rightful owners before forwarding any material to or from
this
list. This service is meant for the exchange of analyses and news, for
both
academic and activist usage. We depend on your input. However, this is
not a
discussion list. Thank you.

with the message body "subscribe MSANEWS Firstname Lastname".
To unsubscribe, send e-mail to the above address, with the message body
"unsubscribe MSANEWS".

MSANEWS Home Page:           <http://msanews.mynet.net/>
Comments to the Editors:     <msanews-ed@msanews.mynet.net>
Submissions for MSANEWS:     <msanews@msanews.mynet.net>