information videos on Iraq

Dear Diaa and all who are on this list,

Here are four recent American made videos I have seen and which can be easily
obtained.

>From the People's Video Network at the International Action Center in New
York City, there are two pieces which are a few years old.  One which was
shot in 1994 and 1995 is called, "Blockade: The silent war against Iraq."  It
is 28 minutes long. The other, shot in 1996, also 28 minutes long, is called,
"the children are dying."  Both can be obtained from IAC at (212) 633-6646,
or fax # (212) 633-2889.  Their address is 39 W. 14th St. #206, NY, NY 10011.

Two other good pieces are "Children of the Cradle," distributed by the
International Relief Association at 24522 Harper Ave., P.O. Box 56, St. Clair
Shores, MI 48080, phone # 1-800-827-3543, fax # (810) 772-3159, and "Worth
the Price?", a 14 minute piece shot in 1998, produced by Bruderhof Video
Productions and available through Plough Publishing, Rte. 381 North,
Farmington, PA 15437-9506, telephone # 1-800-521-8011.

I, too am working on a documentary about the effects of the Iraqi sanctions
and the  response to them, (or lack thereof, as the case may be).  I hope to
be able to add my own finished project to the above list by the end of next
year.

As I am working in the U.S., most of the material I have shot or gathered so
far has to do with the American response to this catastrophe.  Since this is
a UK list, I would be interested in hearing from any of you out there who
have interesting footage of UK protests or activities related to opposing the
sanctions, or for that matter, from anywhere outside the US.  If anyone would
like to speak to me more about the project, please e-mail me personally.

Thanks!
Sincerely,
Deborah G. Oster Pannell
Between the Lines Productions
actiondeb@aol.com
This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not sent emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***